Monday, November 4, 2013

How to: Carpe the _ _ _ _ Out of This Diem




Happy monday! Time to carpe the fu*k of out this diem!  Don't be offended by this bag- be inspired.  When I found this little gem I started to think of all the looks and negative comments that could come my way- I get it, it's a tad aggressive.

But then I thought to myself 'why would someone be offended by a message that is empowering and inspiring?'   You should be SO excited to seize the day that the word just slips out! 

So instead of giving style advice today, I wanted to pass on a message that allows me to get up every morning and work.  A message that drives me to practice my passion and hopefully influence others.  A message that has helped me get up eight times from the seven times i've fallen. A message that is so bad a**, you cant help but carpe that diem and be proud of the work you do every day before your head hits the pillow.  

I apologize for my sailor mouth, it is what it is. (sorry mom)

Cheers trend lovers,
xx





 Blouse // Riding pants // Belt  // Floppy hat / BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment